- The VLC VideoLan media player uses IPTV streaming to watch TV programs from around the world. Normally, IPTV is viewed with the media player on the IPTV website.However, using the new versions of VLC, you can listen to IPTV via the VLC player if you configure the player correctly.Download the free VLC player for the Videolan.org operating system. IPTV VLC Media Player is a great program if you want to stream live TV from your Mac depending on your PC.1 – Download and install the VLC media player.
- Open the VLC application.
- At the very top of the program, click on the MEDIA tab.
- Select and open Network Stream.
- Passed in the M3U URL of your IPTV subscription that we have already sent to you by e-mail.
- ait for all the channels to load and therefore your channels are available now.
- Choose a channel to get your daily shows.